We will review your medical history and current complaint(s) in order to develop a patient-centered diagnosis and formulate your treatment plan. The initial examination consists of a thorough history, a postural analysis, orthopedic & functional examination, diagnosis and treatment that usually lasts approximately 45 minutes. Subsequent visits are less than 30 minutes. You can download and complete forms from our website. Finally you can save time by verifying your insurance.
Making my first appointment
- Call to schedule your first visit: 585-473-7746
- If able, complete the new patient form
What should you bring to your first appointment?
- Insurance information (if applicable) and drivers license
- Wear comfortable clothing
- Any imaging scans or reports (X-ray, MRI, etc.)
- Most recent medication list and history of surgeries